So. . . I’ve been tagged twice! XD This should be fun.
~~ Rules ~~
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award. Thanks for the love, Jenna and Nola!!
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and give them 11 questions to answer.
Why the constant 11 theme, I wonder. . .
~~ Jenna’s Questions ~~
Ack, here we go!!
What’s your favorite coffee drink?
I don’t like coffee, so that’s a problem. 😛 I like Starbucks’ passion tea if that counts. o.o
What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
My favorite thing about blogging is getting to ramble about random things without worrying about spamming a forum or making people bored. Before I had a blog, if I had something to say to my online peers, I’d take up space on a forum to do it. Here the stage is mine and I can ramble away without feeling guilty. It’s fantastic.
Do you have pets? (bonus if you share pics!)
Aren’t they gorgeous? <3 They’re twelve-year-old brothers. They’re old men now.
Also my sister has a leopard gecko.
What’s your favorite season and why?
Hands down, autumn. It gets insufferably hot down here, so when the weather cools it feels like a miracle.
Why did you start blogging?
. . . Because my friends blogged? XD
And so I don’t clog Story Embers/ALF/Christward with excessive rambling. Also my dad believed that it was a good idea to showcase my artwork and maybe writing for future purposes.
What’s your favorite way to relax/unwind?
Definitely hanging out with all my forum peeps. (Story Embers, Christward, ALF, BRBC, etc.) YouTube is a close second though.
What’s your dream vacation destination?
Most amazing spot on earth. Hills as far as the eye can see, farms and wildlife, the occasional castle to explore. . . Also one of my favorite TV shows was filmed there.
Tea or coffee?
. . . Neither?
I’m sorry, guys, coffee isn’t my thing. And the only tea I like so far is Starbucks’ passion tea. So in the end I guess I’ll say tea??
What’s your favorite fantasy creature, and why?
I’ve always liked fauns for some reason. Ever since I did a report on them in elementary school, they’ve appealed to me. I haven’t even read the Narnia books in years.
What’s your favorite flower, and why?
Probably crow poison because when I was little I would often pick bundles of them from my backyard and give them to my mom. It’s always a welcome sight when it appears after winter.
What’s your opinion on dog-earing books? Totally fine, or a practice from the deepest depths of evil?
Yeah, no, dog-earing isn’t pretty. It’s messy, it’s lazy and it shows on the page after you’ve unfolded it!! I’d sooner make a bookmark with toilet paper, which I often do.
Great questions, Jenna. And now. . .
~~ Nola’s Questions ~~
What would you consider your passion or gift is?
. . .Drawing, maybe? The trouble with being multi-talented is that you’re never quite sure if you have just one passion. I could also say writing or music. I would like to do something with drawing in college though, so I choose drawing.
What is your favorite instrument (to play, or to hear)?
My favorite instrument to play is the piano. I’m no professional at it, but it’s a lot of fun making up random tunes. A close second would be cajon.
My favorite instrument to watch is marching band drums.
Movies or TV shows?
Um. . . I’ve never thought about that before! In general I like movies better than TV shows, so I’ll stick with that. (I’d be betraying Doctor Who though. . .)
Are you an early bird or a night owl?
Night owl. All the way. My whole family consists of night owls. Often times we’re all still awake and alive at midnight. Sometimes it’s so bad that we don’t go to bed until four.
What is your favorite school subject?
I’m going to say Spanish even though I’m not studying that anymore. It was a lot of fun while I was still studying it. Sometimes I still practice it with a friend. It’s difficult, but fun.
One of your own characters (from writing, drawing or just pure imagination) happens before your doorstep. He/she knocks on the door. You begin to open it as you see him/her. Who is that character, and what is he/she doing there?
How’re you doing?
. . .L-Leina?!
I just wanted to say hello. Good manners, nay?
What are you doing here?!!
What did I just tell you? I wanted to say hello!
But you’re not. . . you’re. . . Shouldn’t you. . . shouldn’t you be in Aethasia?
Who says I can’t pay a visit to America?
Aethasia isn’t real!!
*gives skeptical glare* Course it is! I live there!
But. . . you’re not real. . .
Do I look fake to you?!
You’re just my. . . character.
Is that how you see me? A “character”?? Well that’s quite sensitive, eh? I travel long, tedious distances to see you, and you call me a “character”. You have the audacity to insult me and the land we both love?!
. . . I’m-I’m sorry, b–
Thank you! And goodbye. *slams door and stomps off*
. . .
*sighhhhh* Where was I?
You have the choice to either bring in a character from your favorite game, book or movie into this world, or put yourself into the world of your favorite game, book or movie. You can’t take anyone with you, though. What would you choose?
I would put myself in. . . in. . .
Okay. . . that’s hard. I could do Doctor Who, The Aetherlight, Minecraft, the Wingfeather Saga. . . I think I’d choose The Aetherlight. Although WS is close.
Say you have the ability of a Silvertongue from the movie Inkheart – whatever you read out loud comes to pass in the real world. Which book would you choose, and what would you read out?
I’ve never seen that movie before. . .
But, OH MY GOODNESS, I would totally read out Monster in the Hollows, one of the Wingfeather Saga books, because I sooooo wish Ban Rona was real. I want to visit the library and Chimney Hill. . . not to mention go to school and pick a Guild.
What is your favorite quote from a book, movie or game?
I have several answers to that question. I’m just going to pick the first one that comes to mind: a funny one.
An apple a day keep the, er. . . . No, never mind.Fifth Doctor, Doctor Who
Say you had to learn one method of self-defense, and that one method only. You couldn’t use anything else if you were in a hostile situation. What method of self-defense would you choose to learn, use and trust?
It depends on what you mean by “hostile”. Physical attacks? Verbal attacks? Emotional?
For simplicity’s sake, I’ll stick with physical. It would actually be really cool to be able to shape-shift into Dekreel and scare off attackers, so I’ll pick that.
Give the most random use for an empty box of tissue.
An army helmet. . . for a cat.
That’s it, I believe. . .
~~ Eleven Fun Facts About Myself ~~
- I finished series 1 of Sherlock. I’m really enjoying it so far!
- When I grow up I want to be an animator.
- The Sherlock theme song was stuck in my head earlier, but now I have a Minecraft song instead.
- My birthday is in twelve days.
- I adore carnival rides, but I don’t like big roller coasters (I may or may not try one out anyways).
- I’m addicted to grilled cheese sandwiches.
- I’m scared of balloons. Like, terrified. Every time someone comes within a foot of one, I inwardly scream, “Don’t pop it don’t pop it don’t pop it.”
- I like driving. It’s scary and unpredictable, but it’s fun getting to interact with other drivers on the road. I’m almost done with driver’s ed.
- One of my favorite sounds in the whole wide world is my mom’s laughter. One could recognize her from miles away.
- My favorite sport to watch is football.
- My favorite sport to play is nuke’em if that counts. I don’t do sports. XD
~~ Tagging ~~
Again, I will not be able to come up with eleven blogs. Also sorry if you’ve already been tagged recently. I don’t pay attention to that. 😛
- Jane Maree
- Danielle Droubay
- Nola Applequill (sorry for tagging you back. I wrote this part of the post before you tagged me hahah)
- Aberdeen & Mariposa
- The Wordsmith
- Xonos Darkgrate
- Audrey Caylin
- Hope Ann
- Sarah Baran
- A.L. Darley
- Stanley Duckshoe
O.O How did I do that?! Okay, then! Eleven blogs!! 😀 XD
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is your favorite space object? (Planet, satellite, star, etc.)
- What kind of car do you want?
- Cats or dogs? Why?
- If you could have any creature for a pet, fictional or non-fictional, what would you choose?
- If you were forced to listen to one song non-stop for twenty-four hours, which song would you pick?
- Do you consider yourself more like ice, liquid water or steam?
- Crunchy cookies or chewy cookies? Why?
- What would your OC order at a fast food restaurant?
- When you encounter a puddle, do you walk around it, walk through it, jump in it or something else?
- Do you think people should try to populate Mars?
Hope you enjoyed today’s tag. That was quite fun!!
The next blog post will be on Wednesday, May 1st, and it will be a little different. I would like as many readers to read it as possible because it’s a bit important. See you then, Hunters!!
(I’m certain that’s what you’re called now.)