Hark! Another tag cometh our way. Let us commence with the fun. . .eth. . .
I don’t know why I’m talking like this. I was hanging out with a humorous friend today. 😛
Anyway, LIEBSTER AWARD NUMBER FOUR!! 😀 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you. // Thank ya, Chalice!!
- Display the award.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers and give them 11 questions.
1) What is something you feel like isn’t talked about enough?
I’m sure I could give more than one serious answer to this question, but because I’m tired and can’t think of one, I’ll give a slightly non-serious answer.
Why does America call football “soccer”? I understand that soccer is technically a nickname for football, but WHY. The word “soccer” doesn’t even make any sense! I don’t see anything in that word that implies kicking a ball with your feet.
And even worse, why the heck did they invent a new sport called football? That’s a terrible name! Because not only does it make it SUPER confusing for non-Americans, but also because for most of the game the ball never comes in contact with the feet! They may punt and kick field goals. Occasionally. But the rest of the time you’re using your hands!
I think we should just rename American/Canadian football “yardball” because the whole point of the game is running as many yards as you can with the ball. Doesn’t that make so much more sense?!
WHY IS AMERICA SO WEIRD??!!
You can tell this rant has been bottled up in my head for months, right? 😛 Please keep in mind that I haven’t done much research on the matter yet so I don’t know exactly what the origins of football are, or what the word “soccer” actually means. I’m sure there’s some more-or-less logical explanation behind all this. From here it all just looks like a bunch of downright balderdash. 😛
. . . I just spent five paragraphs ranting about sports. . . MOVING ON.
2) What’s a song that is really special to you right now?
There are WAY too many answers to that. My favorite thing to listen to right now is music from the YouTube audio library. It’s surprisingly good. However, if you want an individual song. . .
Okay, I’m sorry, it’s going to have to be “Life Is Fun” by Boyinaband. NOT because of the message, mind you. It’s just so catchy and fun and ack. AND it stars TheOdd1sOut, one of the coolest animators in existence, so. . .
3) If you could go back and relive any memory, just to experience it again, what memory would you go back to?
I’ve been watching Avatar: The Last Airbender for the first time with my friend, and this afternoon I came to a part with a plot twist. Getting to experience the shock, and watching my friend in hysterics as she laughs at my reaction, was so funny and I would love to be able to relive that crucial moment of revelation.
Welp, I still have billions of episodes to go. I suppose there’s another chance or two. 😀
4) Would you rather have dreads or be bald? (Just asking the important questions.)
Yes, Chalice, I appreciate that a lot. 😉
I would rather have dreads because at least I can still do stuff with it. 😛 “Dreadful” hair is better than no hair.
5) If you could speak any language fluently, which language would you choose?
Hands down, Japanese. :3
6) What’s something you’ve always wanted to do, but haven’t done yet?
Start an animation YouTube channel. (Or just learn how to animate in general.)
7) Why haven’t you done the thing mentioned above? I mean, come on. You’ve always wanted to do it. . .
Because I still need to learn how to do digital art. I have the program, the tablet and the stylus. . . I just don’t have the drive. . . which is extremely unfortunate for someone who reeeeeally wants to be an animator.
Fortunately, my aforementioned friend is a digital artist! So maybe I’ll get her to be my mentor. 🙂
8) What are three things off the top of your head that make you happy?
Lava aesthetic, fangirling, Uncle Iroh. :3
9) What are three things off the top of your head that make you sad?
Torture scenes, moldy bread, when I fill in all the pages of a sketchbook or journal.
10) How do you want to change the world in your lifetime?
Oof, that’s a tough one.
Lately I think one thing that the world really needs is peace. Everywhere in the news and the media you see division and conflict, and for some reason people seem to think that the only way to “fight the fire” is with more fire. If I could, I’d remind everyone on the planet of the never-ending peace and unconditional love that God has for His creations. I have no idea how I — a terrified, insecure woman — would do that, but I feel like it’s something that the world needs to know.
11) Do you wear socks in bed?
If I’m tired enough, maybe. XD
Sometimes I try to, but ultimately I end up kicking them off ninety percent of the time. Then again, I’ve never paid too much attention, so who knows how many times I’ve actually been able to pull it off (er — keep it on).
EDIT: I managed to fall asleep with my socks still on last night. So it isn’t impossible. When I woke up one sock had come off. I don’t think it was deliberate. 😛
Here are your questions eleven:
1) What is your favorite mythical creature?
2) Which book character best describes you and why?
3) Take a few minutes to shamelessly rant about your favorite fandom!
4) Look past your left shoulder. What is the first thing you see?
5) What is your favorite fruit and/or vegetable?
6) If your house were on fire and you had ninety seconds to escape, what would you grab to take with you?
7) What is a movie that you haven’t seen yet, but you want to see?
8) If you could send a ten-second message to the entire world (assuming everyone speaks English and/or has an interpreter), what would you say?
9) Write a haiku about your favorite food (a three-line poem whose first and third lines are five syllables long and whose second line is seven syllables long).
10) What is one person in your life you are thankful for and why?
11) Lions, tigers or bears?
Have fun! 😉
EDIT: I just realized that I totally forgot to add fun facts about myself. *facepalm* So I went ahead and did those. If you wish to read them, scroll to the bottom of the comments section and find the pingback . 🙂