All right, I know I’ve been doing a lot of tag posts lately. But I have only two more tags saved in my bookmarks and if I don’t do something about them soon I’ll be driven crazy. So I’m going to shove them out of the way with a two-tags-in-one post. Hope you enjoy!
EDIT: It is a few days after I finished this post and I got tagged again. But we’re not going to worry about that right now.
~~The Award of Liebsterity (V)~~
I’m just going to keep calling it that. It’s the best nickname. Will I think up a better one? Possibly. But from now on, this is its name. Tag, I dub thee “The Award of Liebsterity”.
Just kidding. Anyway, here’s Liebster Award Number FIVE!!
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you. // Thank ya, Eden!!
2) Display the award.
3) Answer the questions you were asked. // Wait, there’s six of them? Not eleven?! O.o
4) Nominate five bloggers. // We’ll see.
5) Ask new questions.
6) Let your nominees know they were tagged.
At least there aren’t any fun facts for me to forget this time. 😛
1) Who or what inspired you to start blogging?
There isn’t one particular blog that made me want to start blogging. There have been several bloggers that made me say, “Ooh, this looks like fun!” I think the blog (or at least one of them) that first made me take it more seriously was my friend Gloria’s blog.
2) If you could have anyone in the whole world, whether they be real or imagined, to be a special guest on your blog, who would it be?
B Z z Z Z z T T T
s Y S T e M O V E r l O A D
P l E A s E W A i T
There are way too many possible answers to that question. 😛 Maybe an Aetherlight character. Maybe. I really don’t know. x.x
3) If you could do three things today that would have global impact, what would they be?
Oooh. . . I would tell the world about the Gospel (assuming I have the guts and the knowledge), maybe give everyone a Bible. . . . . . and force North America to find another name for football and let the rest of the world use “football” for soccer. 😛
4) Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Milk chocolate, all the way. I can’t stand bitter foods.
5) What was your first written story about?
I think it was about a group of friends meeting some ducklings. I was five or six. My therapist had me write it. If that doesn’t count, when I was thirteen I tried to write a book series about a girl going on random crazy adventures. It was terrible.
6) What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I don’t really know! I kind of like seeing my writing style emerge through the words I write here. And getting to interact with other bloggers. There are a lot of pluses, really.
Anyone who hasn’t done this tag before, or at least in a while.
Your questions will be at the end of the post.
And that wraps up my fifth Liebster Award. 🙂
~~The Sunshine Blogger Tag~~
Is this the same tag as the Sunshine Blogger Award? Is there a difference?
- Thank the person who tagged you. // Thanks, Quinn!!
- Answer their questions. // Looks like there are eleven of them. 😛
- Tag more people and ask more questions.
1) If you had to live in either an underground cavern or a dizzyingly high tower, which would you choose?
The tower. There’s more to see on a tower than in a cavern, where all you see is rock. Of course, the cavern could have minerals and jewels and lots of places to explore. But then again they’ve also been known to have zombies, skeletons, creepers,
I’m just going to stop right there. *turns off nerd mode*
2) You live in a Renaissance-era town and are looking to be apprenticed to a local tradesman. Which trade (pottery, carpentry, bookbinding, etc.) do you choose?
I need to brush up on my Renaissance studies. . .
Well, I’m no historian, but I think it would be cool to be an artist in that time period. I believe they were big on art and writing back then.
Oh wait, I’m thinking of the Romantics. . .
. . .
EITHER WAY, I’d choose to be an artist. If that’s even a trade. I don’t actually know. 😛
3) If the main character of your current WIP suddenly became leader of his/her city/country/world, how would he/she react?
I don’t have a WIP, but that’s a great question! I think I’ll pass it on. 😀
4) If the world had only one season, which would you want it to be?
Yes, autumn is so important to be that I have to turn on heading mode to answer. I’m a southerner, and the south gets unbearably hot. Autumn is a welcome oasis.
Of course northerners would probably hate me. 😛
5) What architectural style represents your personality best?
I’m not familiar with architectural styles. I guess bright and cheery and modern with lots of twists and turns. That’s all I can say. 😛
6) You can only speak in either texting lingo or Shakespearean English for the rest of your life. Which is it?
Probably Shakespearean. I’d also purchase a bunch of Shakespearean-to-Modern-English dictionaries for my friends to go off of so they don’t struggle.
7) As you’re taking a nice leisurely walk in the city park, the humanoid statue next to the path moves as you pass it. What do you do?
Freeze in my tracks and stare at it, and don’t move unless it attacks me. In which case I run away screaming.
8) What’s your favorite writing form? Short story, novella, novel, poetry, or something else?
It’s the only writing form I’m using right now besides fanfic/roleplay.
9) If you could be world-famous for one thing, what would it be?
YouTube animation and art.
10) What is your opinion of commas?
I’ve been using commas less and less over the months. My writing style has grown very casual and relaxed. I’m not against them — in fact they can be helpful at times. . . Except the more I see them in a sentence, at least the sentences I write, the more I feel like they hinder it slightly. I’m not
11) Your choice! Think up the craziest, silliest, or most absurd question you wish people would ask you, then answer it.
Ooh, um. . . Let’s see. . .
Favorite Studio Ghibli film?
“Laputa: Castle in the Sky”.
Best question I could think of. 😛
You @ YouLand
These questions are for both the Sunshine Tag and the Liebster Award.
- If the main character of your current WIP suddenly became leader of his/her city/country/world, how would (s)he react?
- What’s your least favorite thing about blogging?
- Would you rather ride a dragon or a spaceship?
- What is one topic that isn’t talked about enough? (Can be serious or non-serious)
- What’s the worst movie you’ve ever watched?
- Do you prefer warm colors or cold colors?
- What is the best place you’ve ever gone to on vacation?
- Plastic cups or glass cups?
- Sunrise or sunset?
- What is your favorite thing about your least favorite school subject?
- What is your least favorite thing about your favorite school subject?
I just realized since both tags are open-ended and have the same questions, they’re technically the same tag. So if you want to do it, you can pick which title to use. XD
(Except you, Your Majesty. If you do this tag, you have to call it the Liebster Award. Just because. 😉 ) (jk)